Hi friend! If you haven't already guessed, my name is Kayla! I'm a Kansas girl gone Texan (the things we do for love!) currently living in the north Houston area and specializing in family, fitness, and portrait photography!
For as long as I can remember, I have loved taking photos, but photography really became a passion when I got my first dSLR camera for my 16th birthday! I'm quite the sentimentalist and I think that's a large part of why I love photography so much. Photography allows us to capture precious, fleeting moments in our lives so that they can last forever. Every photo tells a story and I would love nothing more than to help tell yours!
Here's a few other things that you might be interested to know about me:
- I love the Lord and seek to grow in my relationship with him daily.
- I'm 1000% convinced that I am married to the greatest guy on the planet. (Bonus fun fact: our anniversary is the same forward and backward...8-18-18).
- I'm a registered nurse and have a passion for serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- When I'm not at work or behind a camera, you can probably find me snuggling with one of my two pups.
- My favorite food is breakfast (yes, you read that right; waffles, french toast, eggs, oatmeal...I don't discriminate).
Facebook & Instagram: @KaylaVaughnPhotography18